Not your standard issue late twenty-something's blog.

Monday, February 07, 2005

Not again . . .

With the exception of daily phonecalls (which I realize are kinda a big deal in Boyland), my boyfriend has taken to treating me more like someone he fucks when he has the time than someone he supposedly loves and sees a future with. Because I can tell he's not a bad guy, I want to give him the benefit of the doubt. The comics of New York have formed a union and as both a NY booker and comic, he's in an uncomfortable position. This stress, he says, has been taken out on me. And us. So we're due to have dinner tonight. We'll see if it actually happens. He un-invited me from his Super Bowl Party yesterday for reasons I still don't understand. Something about twenty guys and no women . . .

As I walked up the stairs from the A/C/E at 14th Street this morning, I saw a guy, still walking forward, crane his neck around to stare at a fat woman's ass. I don't know how these guys don't run into people. He did this for a full 10 feet. My question is: if you like that ass so much, why are you walking away from it?

I guess logic doesn't come into play when one is entranced by ass.
I guess

1 Comments:

Blogger JCN said...

the pattern of douchitude is sad but clear. proceed with caution.

3:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home