Not your standard issue late twenty-something's blog.

Thursday, August 12, 2004

My husband and other news

Have you ever met someone and you're blown away by just how hot they are? I was in my first commercial shoot yesterday and I found myself staring lustfully at a man I had just met. I was positively ogling him, much as my friend Gabe ogles the 19-year-old interns in our office, so I ogled this gorgeous 26-year-old. I felt like I was at a 7th-grade dance all over again but this time around I'm lookin' pretty cute, having had talented hair and makeup folk fuss over me all day.

On a less-fun note, a girlfriend of mine continues to friend-cockblock me. I heretofore believed this phenomenon to be specific to 12-year-old girls but no! This situation occurs when she and I get together with a mutual group of friends. More later as I process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home