Not your standard issue late twenty-something's blog.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I gotta believe . . .

that not all men are liars. That when they say I love you, we have a future together -- they mean it and aren't speaking out of whimsy or some vague drunken revelation. But it seems yet again I looked into a pair of seemingly kind eyes and saw something that simply wasn't there.

I know there's the firing luncheon ( a la Jerry Maguire). There should also be the breakup dinner. Cuz guess whose chicken club leftovers I'm eating this afternoon?

1 Comments:

Blogger JCN said...

Truly, you deserve better. Not this good, because you couldn't handle it,
http://www.celebritypicturesarchive.com/pictures/d/david-hasselhoff/david-hasselhoff-005.jpg

but better.

11:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home