Not your standard issue late twenty-something's blog.

Monday, May 23, 2005

She had the sightless eyes/ Telling me no lies

Guess who made out with a 49-year-old twice-divorced man who referred to acting as his "passion" on Saturday night? He also has a daughter just eight years younger than me. And he sounds exactly like Tony Danza.

But if one has to go up to a girlfriend and say "Is the guy standing next to you sexy or am I drunk?" . . . perhaps it's time for one to go home. Which is what I did. Alone.

Wow, there must be a name for what two glasses of white wine does to a woman. Perhaps it should be called insta-regret.

1 Comments:

Blogger JCN said...

I find myself repeating the words "Ick" and "Ack" in the same basic rhythm that Michael Stipe says "Tick" and "Tock" in REM's song "Drive."

This Danza. He gimme the jibblies.

2:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home