Not your standard issue late twenty-something's blog.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

If this serenade is not what you want . . .

Sometimes the indie rock library in my head simply is not big enough.

I wanted lyrics about eating words and all I came up with is Ani DiFranco. And I'm not going there. Yikes.

Essentially, something I should've kept to myself . . . I told a very close friend a couple of nights ago. Although it was honest and from the heart and I thought had good intentions, it wasn't the right thing to do.

And now he's taking his space and I'll take mine. But I'm sorry.

Just wanted to put it out in the cosmos.

Maybe I mean "ether" instead.

Cosmos: n. 1) the universe regarded as an orderly, harmonious whole. 2) An ordered, harmonious whole. 3)Harmony and order as distinct from chaos.

In acting school, they taught us that drama was actually about creating order.

Hm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home