Not your standard issue late twenty-something's blog.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

When it's cold like this/ I need a kiss

I think I'm quoting Speedwell correctly above. I hope I am.

Today my dad and I attempted to have lunch at Cafeteria, chef (and Food Network talent) Tyler Florence's restaurant on 7th Ave. The service was poor. Dad was cranky. Not even cranky . . . pissy.

Seems the surgeon my dad had just seen wants to do an invasive procedure (biopsy) on his lungs immediately. Go in there. Figure out what's wrong.

"He says it's very serious, Kad."

But when I asked my dad if he was going to do it, he waved his hand away.

"I'll go on steroids first."

This is the fourth doctor my dad has met with since he got sick.

My sister gets married on June 4. I'm in the middle of bridal shower/bachelorette party planning (for this weekend).

I wish I could fall into someone's arms tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home