Not your standard issue late twenty-something's blog.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Toolboxes and the women who evade them.

I recently bought a slice at the Ray's on 8th avenue and 51st street. Coming towards me was Jeffy Bigforehead Douchebag, who recently played the dead dad card on me, told me how much he wanted to spend time with me and then, of course, never got in touch with me. I guess he realized I had no interest in fucking him. Thankfully I ducked into Ray's unseen. I had no desire to spend one more second having any sort of correspondence with him.

In other news, my zit and my tits both continue to grow due to the now-upon-me period. All three are absolutely enormous. It's really quite amazing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hackett said...

Thank the Lord! I've been looking for a good rash guard.

10:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home