Not your standard issue late twenty-something's blog.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

I can't fight this feeling anymore . . .

I cannot stop crapping. It's really quite amazing. I crapped no fewer than four times yesterday. It was bizarre. And uncomfortable. I sit in a coffee shop of all places in Boston right now while a band practices nearby and the iced soy latte in front of me was a bad choice.

Boston is pretty. Very clean looking. Very sterile. I think I've seen a grand total of three black people. I witnessed a scandalous discussion last night. A couple of four years breaks up. The guy's best friend starts sleeping the with girl the next day. Suddenly the circle of friends, engaged in a fierce wiffleball club, is divided. Mind you, these people are all in their 30s. And the folks talking about this incident outside a club in Boston? Four GROWN MEN. Not girls, not women. Grown men. It's absolutely retarded. If this behavior is exemplary of Boston, count me out.

Saw a really good band though. Tom Thumb and the Saints. I imagine they have a myspace page, which I invite you investigate.

In other news, I continue to scrape by somehow. No idea how. I'm very excited about the debt consolidation service to which I've recently committed (thank you, Tim). I am tired of seeing how long one paycheck will last. The current one I have will expire on about May 4. How I will get through the eleven days until the next one comes is a mystery. Especially since I have tentative plans to come up to Boston the weekend of the 12th but I won't have money again till Monday the 15th. Hhm. Looks like I will not be coming up to Boston that weekend. Getting out of debt and publishing a collection of plays. That is what this time is about. Lisa, my debt advisor, suggested I keep a small notepad of daily expenses . . .it can apparently be a very eye-opening experience.

Christ, every guy in Boston either has a) a beard or b)a baseball cap and a huge gut. I'm attracted to neither.

I'm going to go revise my script. Wish me luck. Happy Sunday. hey God, sorry I didn't look into getting to Church today. I'm out of town, you see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home