Not your standard issue late twenty-something's blog.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

so terd.

The following "read receipt" makes me laugh.

Note: This Return Receipt only acknowledges that the message was received by the server. There is no guarantee that the content has been read or understood.

I love this. It suggests that that the recipient of my email is a fucking idiot and that makes me laugh.

In other news, I think my recruiter/headhunter chick is breaking up with me. Her love of me has clearly faded. She has stopped calling me ten times a day and our daily rapport, 20 emails bandied back and forth has faded to a sad 3. So sad. Sigh. I had hoped to have landed an expensive job and a cheap apartment by now. Alas.

I think I picked my nose too much today. It's a little sore.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hackett said...

"Hi. You don't know me. I'm the server which hosts the address of the email you just sent. I know this may be a little out of turn, but that guy you just emailed...well, he's quite daft, don't you think? I mean I did route the email through to his account, but you used some pretty big words and there seemd to be a plot twist toward the end. I'm just saying it might be a bit over his head. Maybe try dumbing it down a little. All right, well, I'll let you get back to whatever it is you do. Bye."

2:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home