Not your standard issue late twenty-something's blog.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

My first online date

Yep, bit the bullet last night. Went out with "Geoffrey," the 40-year-old actor. He used the word yummy. Referred to attraction as "the YUM factor." Said "you're beautiful. why are you single?" When I told him how my ex and I split up, said "Oh, he met someone else. Absolutely." I proceeded to get shockingly drunk off of 3 gin and tonics, the booze mixing with the happy pills in a way that made my head tingle, reminiscent of my college days on No Doz and Headz Up. He wore more jewelry than I. Talked about his chakras a lot and how he keeps them aligned at all times. Had a pretty sweet ass and wore tight jeans. This is bullshit. I want ease. Rapport. Friendship. And really good sex. And fuck if I'm gonna ask any of that from some old dude who says "yummy!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Timothy said...

here here. jewelery's for losers. you need to get yourself a tattoo person.

10:28 AM

 
Blogger Christian said...

Really great blog! I noticed a mention about arthritis in dog . I thought you might be interested to hear that both my parents and several of their friends have had problems with arthritis and we have been very lucky to have come across Bioflow. They are sold at arthritis in dog and they have been worth every penny. They don't seem to work for everyone but they have helped reduce the pain in my parents arthritis so that they almost don't notice it any longer. They'd still be taking painkillers if it wasn't for wearing a Bioflow on their wrist

9:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home