Not your standard issue late twenty-something's blog.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

My first online date

Yep, bit the bullet last night. Went out with "Geoffrey," the 40-year-old actor. He used the word yummy. Referred to attraction as "the YUM factor." Said "you're beautiful. why are you single?" When I told him how my ex and I split up, said "Oh, he met someone else. Absolutely." I proceeded to get shockingly drunk off of 3 gin and tonics, the booze mixing with the happy pills in a way that made my head tingle, reminiscent of my college days on No Doz and Headz Up. He wore more jewelry than I. Talked about his chakras a lot and how he keeps them aligned at all times. Had a pretty sweet ass and wore tight jeans. This is bullshit. I want ease. Rapport. Friendship. And really good sex. And fuck if I'm gonna ask any of that from some old dude who says "yummy!"

1 Comments:

Blogger quickstuff said...

here here. jewelery's for losers. you need to get yourself a tattoo person.

10:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home