Not your standard issue late twenty-something's blog.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

This job rocks.

I'm proud to say: I took my first interoffice dump yesterday. I put it in an envelope and sent it to a woman named Helena. Seriously, dumping in public can be scary.

My new boss "punk'd" me on my first day here. Told the receptionist to tell me: "Sorry, he's had a change of heart. He'll call you later." I was at the elevator, thinking of the offer letter I'd just signed and almost in tears when my boss poked his head out, laughing. I screamed at him: "Are you fucking with me? Are you fucking with me?" Realize reader, this was my first day. I shook my fist at the receptionist: "You suck! I don't even know you and you suck!"

Other than that, I love it here. We've had krispy kremes, cookies and pumpkin cake two days in a row. I have tomorrow and friday off. I get to sit in on writers meetings. Oh dear, got somethin' cooking for Helena. (btw, she's Wolf Blitzer's sister and Tim's old boss). She sounds like a man and could use a few camisoles. Yikes.

1 Comments:

Blogger quickstuff said...

if by camisole you mean big top circus sized coverall.

11:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home