Not your standard issue late twenty-something's blog.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Dad and sushi

My sister and I are exposing Papa Bear to sushi for the first time this evening. I think he'll be very confused:

Raw fish, Kad?
Yes, Dad.
And ya dip it in dis sauce, Kad?
Yes.
And dis green stuff, Kad?
It's wasabi, Dad. Mash it up in the soy.
With da chopsticks, Kad?
Yes.
I need a glass of wine, Kad.
No.
Medicinal purposes, Kad.
No.
Fo your poor fodda, godlovehim.
Dad . ..
Well, you're drinking, Kad.
I don't have a blood clot in my leg, Dad.
No love. I get no love.
And I'm not on blood thinner. Mr. Brown, stop licking your ass.
Kadrin! Da language!
Well, he's licking his ass, Dad.
Mr. Brown! Have Kad clean out ya rear end, precious.
Jesus.
Kad!

3 Comments:

Blogger Hackett said...

I tought da green stuff would be minty, Kad, but it's burning my moud.

2:45 PM

 
Blogger Hackett said...

...wid anudder boy's dickinyamoud.

sorry, couldn't resist.

2:55 PM

 
Blogger Brad said...

I think I like your da - at least I like how he talks.

6:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home