Not your standard issue late twenty-something's blog.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Look to the cookie!

One of my favorite episodes of Seinfeld. I just ate a black and white cookie and it was, dare I say it, fanfuckingtastic. With it I'm enjoying a Belgian hot chocolate which is better than the bulk of most sex I've had. Realize I'm being redundant but I want to stress how good this chocolate is and how bad . .. never mind.

On that note, did you know that chocolate and coffee truly go hand in hand? Put a little instant coffee in your next batch of brownies. It's fantastic in homemade hot chocolate, too. Most tiramisu recipes involve dipping the lady fingers in strong espresso to soften them up a bit before putting them in the dish as one of the layers. Point being, a little coffee adds a certain depth of flavor to chocolate. Coffee bars are huge in Amsterdam as well as coffee and marijuana go very well together. And what tastes really good after smoking up? Not dick, that's for damn sure. Chocolate. While exceptionally stoned during my college days, I ogled a vending machine: "I wish I could blow this thing so it would shoot a wad of Snickers in my mouth."

Look to the cookie!

3 Comments:

Blogger JCN said...

sacrelicious.

11:25 AM

 
Blogger quickstuff said...

friends who'd go down on vending machines...what has my life come to?

11:57 AM

 
Blogger Brad said...

I whole-heartedly agree! Coffee and Chocolate belong together!

6:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home