Not your standard issue late twenty-something's blog.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

spring time smelly

Yes indeedy. How does one dress when it's 48 degrees when one leaves the apt and when it's 67 degrees by noon? Dear god.

I need to make an addendum (amendment?) to the comment about Fat Daly and Gabe's asshole. It was declared that Fat Daly is what you would get if you turned Gabe's asshole inside out. So, rather than the fresh-faced, usually good-smelling Gabe . .. well, you can imagine. Although, to be fair, I haven't smelled him in a while. But I have a feeling he doesn't smell like an asshole. Gabe?

So I'm giving the apartment search a breather. For now. The kicker is that when my dad kicks it, I get first right of refusal or whatever as well as the chunk of change I'll need to buy it. (God willing, I should be out of debt before he dies). Meaning his investment will become my investment, which is a very nice investment indeed. But all of that is . . well, reading tealeaves, as Ron would put it. He could write me out of the will tomorrow. Maybe he already has. I fully expect Mr. Brown to get everything: both New York apartments, any chicks my dad has, cash and prizes totalling who knows how much.

I'm drinking a Coke. Not a Diet. It tastes like sugarcoated asswater. But I needed something to wash down last night's exceptional leftovers. Salmon and mixed vegetables. Outstanding.

I'm swamped at work. Absolutely swamped. Swamped is good. At least the day goes by quite quickly.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hackett said...

Ohhhh..opposite of "good-smelling" Gabe...Get it?...GET IT?!? AHAAAHAA!!

Gabe, please leave an audio reply on Mr. Brown's opinion of the reversal of fortune. My attempt at Mr. Brown's voice falls short of yours.

5:18 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

i would just like to say that even though I forgot my deodorant in New York, I smell terrific. The black women with which I'm working closely aren't complaining. In fact, I think they're going to double-team me, making the world's largest Double Stuffed Oreo.

9:36 PM

 
Blogger Hackett said...

Actually, i was referring to thispossibly unintended pun regarding a certain lack of olfactory senses of a certain offending party. Ya know, Gabe smells good, Fat can't smell. Laugh you Philistines!

9:45 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh....OHHH!!!!! OHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

11:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home