Not your standard issue late twenty-something's blog.

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

So you want a real job ...

Last monday I stumbled into work at 12:30 p.m., hungover over as all hell. The head lawyer who attempts to micromanage my office comes dashing into my office: "I need a sharp eye and attention to detail." For the love of God. I'd put my thong on sideways, for Christ's sake.
Today, the same lawyer asks me to pick a file up from another lawyer in another office.
"Give him something to smile about, if you know what I mean. He's married, he's got a kid. Make him happy."
What the hell?
I will most likely be fired on Friday. If you have any job leads, let a girl know. Thanks.

3 Comments:

Blogger quickstuff said...

good lord -- b/w the sideways comment and the lawyer pleasuring, you're a blog phenom.

10:20 AM

 
Blogger JCN said...

Dictophone to pocket, pocket to work, douche lawyer speak close to pocket, dictophone to lawyer, settlement to HW.

Great stinking cheese christ. WTF was that?

3:44 PM

 
Blogger JCN said...

(supposed to say KW. blogger me.)

3:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home