Not your standard issue late twenty-something's blog.

Friday, January 07, 2005

Cookin' with Katherine

That would be the name of my cooking show. Although lately I only seem to make food that gives me severe gas. I recently farted while leaving a message on my boss's desk. I had just eaten red beans and rice with kielbasa. Not such a good idea. Delicious as it was going down . . yikes!

I wish I had some pearls of wisdom to dole out. I've come to the realization that sometimes, and perhaps it's just the happy pills talking, you can enjoy some peace. As I sit here farting away in my last hour of work, I get a call from Liz Lewis asking me to audition for a Church's Chicken commercial. So weird. And my grad school deadline to NYU got extended, leaving me free to do my personal statement over the weekend rather than over my lunch hour at work.

Wow, really need to stop farting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home