Not your standard issue late twenty-something's blog.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I'm a psychosomatic sister/Running around without a leash

I often wonder what folks at drugstores and such think of the various items consumers buy together, for example:

In my running days now long gone, it was not unusual for me to buy the following:
3 powerbars, 2 bottles lemon/lime Gatorade, one box of condoms

In my mind, it was:
I'm training for a marathon and I have a boyfriend.

In Duane Reade employee's mind:
She must have A LOT of sex.

And thus I've begun to put together other possible combinations ( I invite you all to respond in kind):

1) kitty litter, Elmer's glue, tampons, stainstick
2) Weed b Gone, cigarettes, tic tacs, vagistrips
3) travel size chinese checkers, Pepperoni Combos, Astroglide, makeup bag
4) rubber bands, shoe polish, One-A-Day Vitamins for women, Q tips, sunglasses
5) travel coffee mug that says #1 Dad, aging Cadbury Creme Egg, stapler

Wow, that was harder than I thought.

5 Comments:

Blogger JCN said...

Coffee. Robin Quivers biography. Highlighter.

9:50 PM

 
Blogger Brad said...

>1) kitty litter, Elmer's glue, tampons, stainstick

She is one of THOSE artists.

>2) Weed b Gone, cigarettes, tic tacs, vagistrips

How nice she shops for her grandma

>3) travel size chinese checkers, Pepperoni Combos, Astroglide, makeup bag

She is going on a fun trip.

>4) rubber bands, shoe polish, One-A-Day Vitamins for women, Q tips, sunglasses

You should only use Q-tips once a week! Be careful!

My list just scream that I am single now that I think of one to write ...

9:45 AM

 
Blogger quickstuff said...

mcgyver could turn any one of those combinations into a dirty bomb.

gyves, on the other hand, could only make a joke about you helping helena schwartz wall up that cervice of hers. [and just in time, too1]

12:41 PM

 
Blogger quickstuff said...

sorry...i know, i know. cervix. i mix that up w/ cervesa sometimes. kath knows them both intimately, i'm sure.

12:47 PM

 
Blogger Hackett said...

por favor, déme una cervix

2:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home