Not your standard issue late twenty-something's blog.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Ogling pots

Sorry, Tim, I stole that phrase from you.

So, I'm not gonna lie to you, I'm looking pretty good today. In that, Margaret "Hotlips" Houlihan, first-season-of-MASH-kinda-way. Cute shirt, cute pants that flare out at the bottom, cute summer shoes with a platform heel made of cork. That being said, I go downstairs to drop something off with a co-worker and pick something up from said co-worker and he looks me UP AND DOWN.

"Hey, I'm just dropping this tape off."
"Wow, you look . . . GREAT."
"Oh, um, thanks."
"I mean, wow."
"thanks."
"Wow, I'm just completely ogling you. And now I'm telling you I'm ogling you."
"Lisa said you had a couple CDs and a tape?"
"Oh, yeah, they're over here."
"Great, thanks."
"Please, feel free to come by later and walk around some more."

Ew. Ew. Ew.

Admittedly, at some point in time, he and I had a flirtatious non-relationship going on but it ending up going nowhere and now I'm neither interested nor available. So, even further . . .

Ew. Ew. Ew.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Completely appropriate.

2:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home