Not your standard issue late twenty-something's blog.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Coming up for air

Happy Bastille Day, dear readers.

It's been an odd few weeks as of late. The usual suspects that I turn to in time of need have taken very good care of my neurotic ass (thank you! you know who you are).

Been swamped at work and online dating and most recently, Mr. Brown.

My dad will be making a sojourn back to Florida in a week or so. He's very excited because he recently acquire a queen size bed in his FL apt.

"Mr. Brown prefers a queen, Kad."

Mr. Brown then winked at me. Swear to God.

My dad went to Virginia for a couple days and left Mr. Brown with me. Last night, Mr. Brown was scampering around my bedroom, getting the lay of the land, reacquainting himself with my space when I heard an odd sound, like a muffled lawnmower.

Mr. Brown had turned on my vibrator.

2 Comments:

Blogger quickstuff said...

what do you expect?! he's only been asking for his own since his balls first dropped.

2:25 PM

 
Blogger Hackett said...

-Où est là vibrateur?
-Le vibrateur est sous le chien.

5:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home