Not your standard issue late twenty-something's blog.

Monday, June 13, 2005

That not-so-fresh feeling . . .

My apartment is hot. Somehow, I'm able to justify, in my mind, arriving early and staying late for work by thinking of just how disgusting my apartment is right now.

My father and I haven't talked in a week for reasons I still don't understand. I think it's something like: my sister got married so now my dad only has me to pick on.

Thankfully, James Earl Jones called in his stead last night. He left a message on my answering machine.

"Good evening. This is Verizon calling to tell you that your Verizon DSL is now available for use."

James Earl Jones and my dad . . . not so different.

"Kadrin, I am ya fodder . . . "

In other news, my favorite ep of "Will and Grace" was on yesterday. Grace sleeps with superhottie John Slattery who plays Will's straight brother. He's luscious like the gravy fries I consumed last night. Click on link above, won't you?

In addition, I'm looking for a second job. Any ideas that don't involve me whoring it up will be most appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home