Not your standard issue late twenty-something's blog.

Monday, June 13, 2005

I'd kill for a Corona right now.

I'm sitting in my apartment. Naked. Sweating. This is not a pretty picture. I smell. It's not BO yet. The smell of when Degree has just about given up on you. That's what I smell like. Body-heat activated, my ass.

I fully believe sweating is misleading. It suggests one is doing something productive. Working out. Fighting crime. Perhaps some sort of welding.

Catholicmatch.com is for suckers, I've decided. There is one hottie on the entire site and I'm fighting the entire Catholic female population of the tri-State area for him. What the eff. Church doesn't prove much more effective as I live in the theater district and most theater boys are gay. Not that I should necessarily be checking out boys at church but old habits .. .

It's easier to feel fat when it's hot out, no? Any roll of any size is collective a putrid puddle of glaze just underneath. I'm gonna go pour ice on myself. In order to have a Corona right now, I'd have to shower on put on clothes. No Corona for me. The heat is making me stupid. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home