Not your standard issue late twenty-something's blog.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

I'm a footnote at best...I envy who comes next...wish we could just make out.

I don't know so much about the Wrens except that I really like their lyrics.

Laying in bed last night, a book of Mamet's one-acts on my chest, an overstuffed laundry bag near my feet, I found myself fascinated with the notion of writing someone off.

When I googled said notion, I found a FANTASTIC blog:
postsecret.blogspot.com.
Go there straightaway.

To some extent, I suppose I do that literally. This parade of people that have come and gone in my life. Sometimes they come back and seem to stay. Other times they're just blips on the radar. More often than not, we cast each other aside with, at best, disdain, at worst ... well ...

My friend Ji is in London today. She is safe. That seems to be all that really matters at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home