Not your standard issue late twenty-something's blog.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Brie and tomato

I dare say, the sandwich I just ate, although decidedly unhealthy, was quite delicious; however, as I am about to get an incredibly bad cold any day now, 'twas not the best choice. But it was free and in the kitchen. And did I mention it was brie and tomato? Two of my most favorite things EVER?

I discovered a lovely art supply store on w. 23rd, called Ultrecht, I think. I have buckets, well boxes, of pictures I've longed to frame (some are ones from you, TG) and now I shall.

The job search has taken an interesting turn. Yesterday I was inflexible and too professional. Today, feedback from another company was "they loved you! want you for a 2nd interview next week when the boss is back from honeymoon!" And this one is three blocks (avenues, admittedly) from my apartment. That would be beyond delicious.

I recently re-discovered a mystery man that I supposedly spent a lot of time with at a work party a few weeks ago. I had no idea what my co-workers were talking about until I ran into him in the hall and gave him an embarrassed "good morning." He looks like Fat Daly and Sander Hicks had a lovechild. 5'8, near bald, Buddy-Holly esque glasses, slightly dark skinned. But I say mix a Fat Daly with anything and you're gonna get a big chunk of ugly. Well done, Kath. You should be very proud of yourself. Sigh.

5 Comments:

Blogger Hackett said...

Utrecht, i used to shop there when i was a misguide architecture student. very neat store. It's also a town in the Nethrelands near Amsterdam. I know everything.

3:46 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

sander hicks? sander hicks, sander hicks. Why do I know that name. Was he the gu-----oh....OH!!!! Oh my.

8:51 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, did you know that cumrag is running for a Senate spot? Sander Dicks more like.

8:54 PM

 
Blogger Hackett said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:23 AM

 
Blogger Hackett said...

Whoa, whoa! Let's ease up on the hostilitae! Take a breath.

[visited his website]

...Fuck that Smuggy McSmugsly! Eat a vat of dicks, prick! Kath, I'm having your attraction gland replaced.

11:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home