Not your standard issue late twenty-something's blog.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

The moment that I step outside/So many reasons/For me to run and hide

So I've gained about 10 lbs since starting my new job in December. That's just swell.

Although I work out 4-5x a week and eat pretty healthily (hold on, I do drink A LOT of beer these days ... it's practically summer. A girl cannot survive on Cabernet alone. Not to mention it's baseball season and I don't have cable and am thus forced to go to a bar and drink beer. Surely you understand. And baseball games run about 3 hours sometimes), I can't get into three pairs of pants and I may have to say goodbye to my favorite jeans for good. What the eff?

Speaking of my pasty ass and thighs, my skirt blew up as I raced up the stairs from the a/c/e stop at 14th street this morning. The poor Hispanic children behind me . . . Thankfully I'm wearing underwear again. (Hear that, Ron?)

And! WhenI switched to an A train at 42nd Street, I practically bumped into a guy I dated a couple years ago. See link above. He was shorter and less attractive than when I dated him. 'Course, I'm wearing two inch heels today but still . . . Sadly I cannot find a proper pic of him but he is directing a rather popular show that's getting some acclaim.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hackett said...

well, can;t say anything bad about the man - since a) I don't know him and b) he seems to be a fellow mohawk....er

2:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home