Not your standard issue late twenty-something's blog.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Beauty and the Geek

So, Beauty and the Geek is a guilty pleasure of mine. The first season was a delight and the second season is quite good as well but I have some serious beefs with it:

1) The women aren't that hot
2) In addition to not being that hot, the women have high-pitched annoying voices. Only women who are smokin' hot (see beef #1) are allowed to have voices like that.
3) I don't understand why really beautiful women can't be portrayed as intelligent with lovely voices. (see beef#2_

In other words, why do these beautiful women have to be stupid? Couldn't they find smart, beautiful women anywhere? I guess the contrast wouldn't be as strong. And some of the geeks, while not hunky, are kinda cute in their own way. The one with curly hair and sideburns, for example. Not so bad. And none of them are fat, which is a plus.
http://thewb.warnerbros.com/batg/

You see the blonde? Tristan? Not that cute. Butterface if you ask me.

crap. I've drank so much water today that I can't stop peeing. It's in an effort to lose 10 lbs by March 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home