Not your standard issue late twenty-something's blog.

Monday, December 19, 2005

My love for Seth MacFarlane

I love him. I love him, do you hear me? The ridicufuckulously talented creator of "The Family Guy," aka THE BEST SHOW EVER is a designer, animator, actor and voiceover artist. And cute as the dickens and not Jewish. No wonder I've found myself sexually attracted to Brian, the family dog of "The Family Guy." If I'm not mistaken, Brian's voice is most like Seth's.
http://imdb.com/name/nm0532235/
Go ahead, go to his link. Last night, Stewie gave us exactly five seconds to click over to "Desperate Housewives" to see how Hollywood tries to make old people, aka the rather beautiful forty-somethings of the show, cute. I actually did it.

In other news, I saw "The Family Stone" Saturday night. If you plan to see this movie, do not read any further. I'll even skip a few lines in case you're tempted or your eyes wander. Or, if like Paris Hilton, you have a lazy eye: (Haven'tcha ever noticed she's always photographed in the same fucking tardo angle. She's the prettiest transvetite ever, though).
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/198/1552/640/parisvirus.jpg

So, yeah. My plan was to see the hunky gentlemen of "Gay Cowboy Mountain" do it but alas, surprisingly, the clientele of Times Square's AMC 25, wanted to do the same. Well put, Shannon. So we saw "The Family Stone." Again, don't read if you plan to see it. Thankfully, the hot Wilson was in it, playing a likable Berkeley like fellow without all the typical stoner attributes. Rachael McAdams, aka "hairy nipple"
http://www.wwtdd.com/images/rma106.shtml
who's my age, played a college student believably. There's an interracial gay couple and one of the guys is deaf. They're very lovely, both to watch act and to look at. Diane Keaton was awesome. Sarah Jessica Ugly was ugly and Clare Danes is smokin' hot. Those two were supposed to be sisters, which is asking for much more than the suspension of disbelief. Dermot Mulroney is handsome and Craig T Nelson was pretty damn awesome. The movie's premise was mostly sucky, complete with a sister swap and a dead mom over the holidays twist which I REALLY didn't see coming, nor did I really need. "Your mother didn't want to tell you till after the holidays blah blah blah," verbatim, how my mom died. Except my family wasn't then constructed of a collection of very hot, uber-hip, sign-languaging adults who all had significant others. Perhaps that might have softened the blow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You know, I never knew Seth MacFarlane did 'Dexter's Lab' - a highly underrated dose of subversive comedy masquerading as a cartoon.

9:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home