Not your standard issue late twenty-something's blog.

Friday, December 16, 2005

and one more thing ..

Got nine minutes to kill before I can sneak out of work and attend Festivus.

Yesterday, while hurriedly walking to a doctor's appointment a brisk ten blocks away from my apartment, I encountered an elderly woman, at least 72, walking shockingly swiftly towards me. She seemed to be making a beeline right for me. I weaved out of her way and she moved with me. This happened a few times. I desperately tried to get out of her way to no avail. Then, suddenly she was in my face.

"Pick a FUCKING lane!"

At least I really hope that's what she said. But what it sounded like was:

"Nigger FUCKING ape!"

She definitely said fucking. Scared the shit out of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home