Not your standard issue late twenty-something's blog.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Stands-with-boob.

Someone much funnier than I said that Harry Whittington could die and somehow Dick Cheney would become a hero, have a cereal named after him. Dick Flakes or something. That made me chuckle heartily.

Don't have much to report today. I leave for Florida to visit the family tomorrow which, as of late, brings up the sticky situation: who do I stay with? My dad helped pay for the ticket but my sister in law will be pissed if I don't stay with her but will expect me to take care of her two sons while I'm there on vacation ("giving her a break" she calls it) and if I do stay with her and don't give her enough notice, she'll be pissed that I'm springing a stay with her on her. If I stay with my dad, I'll go to bed early and my dad will sleep on a cot and I'll eat rich delicious foods and undo all the hard work I've done in the past two weeks, although it'll be free rich delicous food which will help me save money for my trip to Knoxville next week where i'll most likely binge on cheap food, cheaper beer and well, manjuice.

BK whopper meal: $3.18
PBR in a can: $2
Manjuice: priceless

I really want to stay with my sister the entire time as she and her husband are very cool and do fun things, like wine tastings and have fun friends who also do fun things, like drink beer and play darts. Sigh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hackett said...

Please send my best to Ron and Mista Brown. Bring me back a can of manjuice. ...wait, 'manjuice'...ech! nevermind!

2:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home