Not your standard issue late twenty-something's blog.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My life. My card.

We just did this at work.

My name is kdub.
childhood ambition Olympic long-distance runner
fondest memory running my first marathon
soundtrack "short skirt/long jacket" by Cake
retreat my home computer and a cup of coffee
wildest dream actress on a good sitcom
proudest moment last night of my one-woman show
biggest challenge slowing down
alarm clock usually unnecessary
perfect day
starts with a good screw
first job involved buying daily scotch for alcoholic publisher
indulgence hair products
last purchase peeled Italian tomatoes
favorite movie Shawshank Redemption
inspiration my sister
my life is a mystery, even to me
my cards are all chopped up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

as for screws, I recommend a number 0 machine screw. It's got a .0600 diameter and a 52 drills size in a close fit, and a 50 drill size for the free fit. So, that's fucking hot, you know?

2:58 PM

 
Blogger Hackett said...

...this explains much.

6:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home