Not your standard issue late twenty-something's blog.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Panda jerk!

Yep, it's 4pm on Memorial Day Friday and no chance in hell of me getting out of here any time soon. I weep. Deep inside. I also itch. In my scalp, mostly.

Today we had a massive jam in our printer. Oddly, more than forty people rely on this one fucking printer. Although I'm quite skilled in most things of this ilk: paper jams, toner lackings, etc . .this one was a doozy. A co-worker called it in and the guy who fixes these things came by my desk as I was eating a toasted everything with cream cheese and tomato.

"Uh, excuse me?"

I turn around, most of my face covered in cream cheese.

"Yes?"

"I'm so sorry to interrupt . .the printer?" the man had a look of horror on his face, as though he had walked in on me taking a dump.

"Jammed! In back!" I say, mouth full.

"I am so sorry. So sorry to interrupt."

Jesus Christ.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hackett said...

I thought this was going to be a heart-warming story about a simple fellow who sold soda pop and fizzes from a concession stand in front of the panda exhibit. I was sorely disappointed.

9:24 AM

 
Blogger JCN said...

honestly, after the last post ended with a comment about "fucking tools" and this one ended with things being "jammed in back" I was expecting some kind of crescendo. are you just google trolling?

And if MKain didn't move to California, then what the hell is she doing now?

8:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home