Not your standard issue late twenty-something's blog.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Some chicken, maybe some sex.

Did you know? It's anchorman one-liner titles this week! Huzzah!

Am eating a bagel with cream cheese. I know. Empty calories, excess carbs. But when a girl has her monthly friend descend upon her, aptly coined Captain Bloodsnatch, one cannot argue.

2nd interview for potential job tomorrow morning. Must do nails and straighten hair this evening. I find kempt hair looks more professional. Whether or not this helps my odds is unknown, as my one recent interviewer's feedback was that I was "too professional," whatever the fuck that is. I keep planning my going-away words to my current co-workers. "I'm almost 30 and I make $(insert my incredibly low salary) . . did you honestly think I could stay here, you idiots? And rather than the traditional overpriced pizza lunch we do for every lucky fuck that gets out of here, I want sushi party platters. It's the same price, honky."

1 Comments:

Blogger Arlen said...

I've been reading your blog for about a year now. You are extremely talented. Though I have never met you, I feel like I know you. Of course, I don't, but it is a nice feeling none the less.

Blessings to you,
Arlen

9:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home