Not your standard issue late twenty-something's blog.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Kick the vermouth to the side with a pair of steel-toed boots

Good day, all. Are you familiar with alexa.com? It's like sitemeter but different. I'm 18 on sitemeter. That's not great. The higher the number, the more people look at your site. JohnnyN, will you ever tell me how to post links? And when is the next mtg, folks?

I haven't been too full of wrath and loathing as of late. Some fury, though. I was out to dinner with some folks last night and it's become TOTALLY fine to answer your cell during a meal while at a restaurant where you are catching up with people over dinner. What the flying fuck titmunch is that? I mean, REALLY? Come on!

In other news, I have gained back much of the weight I lost in February/March. This saddens me and now I have renewed my fitness goals. I've had far too much beer and bread in recent weeks and due to the illness that plagued me for much of May, much chicken soup went down the pipes as well. All of this is manifesting itself in a pooch (sp?) and additional stretch marks on my thighs. Sadness. And I can't wear many of my cute summer dresses because they cling to snugly to my expanding buttocks. Wish me well, folks.

Have I told you all about kexp.org and somafm.com? Soma has many genres, my favorite is indie pop rocks and you can listen to it on your 'puter. I highly recommend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home