Not your standard issue late twenty-something's blog.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Antony and Cleopatra!

So I was on the blogger homepage looking at blogs of note, wondering, with tongue firmly in cheek, why this blog wasn't listed. Some of the blogs of note aren't even blogs, for christ's sake. And they have themes like "Lost" or "Science" or "woodring" or whatever. What about the everyman blog? The blog that bitches about one's family, one's workplace, one's lover (well, I don't do that one actually .. but I have!), one's lack of money, one's flatulence, one's weightgain, etc.

Where? Where does that blog fit in .. in the blogs of note? Where is it to be found? Nowhere I tell you! Nowhere! Whores! Ne'erdowells! Nincompoops! I shake my fist in your direction and bellow mightily. Had I my now-traditional 4pm gas, I would push one out into the blogging cosmos with a riotous "amen."

In other news, I yesterday listed 10 tangible goals to be fulfilled this week, all related to my writing career. I have done one of them today and shall have another one done before the dayis over. Blogs of note indeed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hackett said...

Obviously, one of those writing-related goals is not proofreading. Zing!

6:09 PM

 
Blogger Kath said...

You know how to cut to the core of me, Hackett.

10:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home